Change 1’s Life does not only turn your unwanted items into cash to help people in crisis across Sub-Saharan Africa, we also send large amount of clothes to Africa. We donate all clothes we send to Africa to help victims of poverty. Please give us your unwanted clothes so that we can help vulnerable people.
How to donate
Please contact us if you:
- would like to arrange a house collection
- are a company that would like to donate end-of-line, samples or surplus stock
- have any particularly large items to donate that you are unable to bring yourself.
If our drivers are in your area we can arrenge for them to drop a sack and collect it at a convienient time for you or alternitavly we can arrenge a courier to collect your donations. Give us a ring to see if a collection service is available in your area.
Donations we can accept
All donations must be clean, useable and of saleable quality. We send majority of donation to Sub-Saharan Africa to give away therefore we want to be sending items that are useable.
- unwanted gifts
- children’s clothing, toys and games
- men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
- books and multimedia like DVDs, CDs and vinyl
- accessories, non-pierced jewellery, belts, handbags
- bric a brac, crockery, glassware, bakeware, household linen and ornaments
- any old clothes or textiles that are no longer useable can still raise money by being sold to textile merchants
- second-hand furniture and electrical equipment